Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Halloween Decorating







I got some of my Halloween decorating done!  I would like to do more but the dollar store ran out of the decorations I wanted and I can't afford much else!  Haha.  I did manage to scoop up a crow before they were all gone and I'm so glad I did!  I made a Halloween banner out of felt that I already had.   I just hand cut and stitched the letters and made some ghost to go on the sides.  I'm pretty happy with the turn out!  I'm linking to The Stories of A to Z Halloween mantel linky party!  You should come join the fun!!

3 comments :

Taija said...

Cute banner! I like the wreath too. So festive!

Ambrosia said...

It looks great! Love the dollar store, too! CUTE banner!

Beth@The Stories of A to Z said...

Your pennant banner is so cute and I love your feather wreath on the mirror. So glad you linked up!