Tuesday, October 5, 2010

New Necklace

I have seen these hand made necklaces around some of the blogs I follow and I just love them.  I finally decided to make my own.  I just used some fabric I had on hand.  I cut three strips of slightly different lengths, tied a knot at the end and twisted the fabric around the knot and hot glued as I went.  It was a really fun project and people seem to like the necklace too.  I think I might make some more!







Linking up to these parties:
http://www.sillylittlesparrow.com
These Creative Juices
Sugar Bee Craft Edition 

Take a second to visit these blogs they have so many cute ideas!  I could not get their page buttons to load for some reason so click on the likes above!

2 comments :

Lauren @ 31diy said...

Hi! I love this necklace! The flowers are really pretty. Thanks for sharing!

Have a wonderful day!
Lauren

HayLee said...

Cute! my friend taught me how to make a head band with those flowers on it. I get compliments on it all the time. What I did is glue the flower down to a scrap piece of fabric. Once the roses were complete I cut the excess scrap fabric off. I then rip a 2-3 inch wide strip of fabric and 20 inches long. Glued the flowers to the fabric and then voala! you have yourself a head band that you just tie around your head. I did fun colors and mixed and matched! (you can also embelish it with rinestones or buttons.)