Friday, January 6, 2017

Felt Crafts

During a trip to a local consignment shop, I found a bag full of Disney Princess figurines. My daughter loves princesses right now so it was a great find. I wanted her to have a fun little castle or dollhouse to go with it, but I didn't want to spend any money. I searched around for a few ideas and here is what I came up with.
 It is all made out of felt. I just used different pictures as inspiration. I tried to make something for each princess on here. Here is Sleeping Beauties Castle.

 Here is Rapunzel's tower and the floating lights

 Snow White's cottage


 The Beast Castle and the fountain from the beginning of the  movie

 This is for Ariel. It was the best I could come up with... And here are all of the Princesses doing their thing:








The best part of this, is that it is portable. I just roll it up and put it in our Church Bag, or if we are headed to some event that will be a little boring for kids, I just stick it in my bag and take it along. It has been used quite a bit and I am really happy with how it turned out!

No comments :