Thursday, January 5, 2017

Pretzel

While I was perusing Pinterest a while ago, as I so often do, I found a really good looking recipe for homemade Pretzels. http://www.justataste.com/homemade-soft-pretzel-twists-recipe/ Here is a link to the recipe if you are interested in trying it for yourself.

We have recently purchased a Kitchenaid Mixer, thank you Costco. I have never used one before and my Husband and I have always wanted one. So when we found them on sale at Costco one day we just went for it! Now we are trying out all sorts of new recipes.
 This was also my first experience using yeast. I have always been pretty intimidated with it, and I was surprised to find that, in this recipe at least, it really wasn't a big deal, and I didn't have any problems with it.


 Here is how they turned out! They were so delicious. They turned out just how I hoped they would! My Husband and I have both made these a few times and they always turn out so good.


Do yourself a favor and try these out sometime!

No comments :